Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Cut-ups for Cards

More cut-up fun. In May my family has a lot of birthdays, we get together and celebrate them along with Mother's Day. I don't usually make cards but was having such a good time with paper cut-outs I decided to make cards for the family. Especially since the price of a card is about $5.00, or more!!




These images were inspired by a fabulous artist, Mikel Casal from Spain. I have his book Drawing Words and love his illustrations.

My sister loves crosses and her last name is Cross...so thought this was a perfect card for her.


I used circle punches and decided to add the remnants from the black paper to the inside of the cards.

And why not decorate the envelopes as well. I am so obsessed I just ordered more circle punches in different sizes....can't wait to play. These are perfect designs for Zentangle® patterns.



No comments: